Invitation to Guest Blog

     
       My blog talks about the good things that our happening in our public schools.  Teachers and parents and students and administrators who spend a lot of time in public schools always have a lot of stories of successful students and hard-working people and teary-eyed, special moments.

       I want to invite you to share these positive stories on my blog.  It can be a couple of paragraphs, or it can be one thousand words.  Please feel free to add pictures and videos.  If you are interested, contact me via cincottapeter@gmail.com.  Write "Positive Stories" in the subject line.  Or send me a tweet @cincottapeter.
       We know there is lots of great things happening in our public schools.  Let's hear what you have to say!



       

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is Teaching Mathematics So Different Than Teaching Other Subjects?

It's OK To Struggle When You're Learning Something New

When Students are Thinking, Students are Learning