Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Invitation to Guest Blog

     
       My blog talks about the good things that our happening in our public schools.  Teachers and parents and students and administrators who spend a lot of time in public schools always have a lot of stories of successful students and hard-working people and teary-eyed, special moments.

       I want to invite you to share these positive stories on my blog.  It can be a couple of paragraphs, or it can be one thousand words.  Please feel free to add pictures and videos.  If you are interested, contact me via cincottapeter@gmail.com.  Write "Positive Stories" in the subject line.  Or send me a tweet @cincottapeter.
       We know there is lots of great things happening in our public schools.  Let's hear what you have to say!



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Public Schools and Choice

       Is it true that public school kids and their public school parents don't have choices?  I'm sure that I will expose my igno...

Teach100 blog